In case you have questions you don't see here in the list below, please feel free to send us your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE AND DELIVERY OF KROESE EXCLUSIEVE VERPAKKINGEN B.V. LOCATED IN HEEZE
These general terms of sale apply to all our offers and to all agreements with third parties.
Our offers are without obligation.
1. The prices we quote, unless mentioned otherwise, are exclusive of purchase tax and shipment and transport costs.
2. The prices agreed upon are based on cost factors as they exist at the time the agreement is made We reserve the right to charge our client a proportional rise in price, in case our suppliers raise theirs, and with other changes in price fixing factors.
4. Forwarding (American English: shipping)
1. Forwarding is always, also with franco delivery, at the buyer's risk.
2. We have the choice of way of forwarding and packing.
1. The given dates of delivery are to be seen as target dates.
2. If delivery of the goods does not take place at the time that was agreed upon, we have a right to a thirty-day period for late delivery. This period starts from the date we receive the buyer's summons by registered post.
3. If delivery does not take place, even after proof of default, the buyer only has the right to cancel the agreement in writing. The failure of delivery can never, not even after proof of default, give the client a right to claim compensation.
6. Circumstances beyond our control
1. In case circumstances beyond our control delay or prevent the execution of the agreement, we have the right to cancel the agreement without giving the buyer the right of claiming compensation.
2. Circumstances beyond our control include the non-delivery or late delivery by our suppliers of goods which we need to carry out our obligations, strikes and impeding governmental measures.
7. Liability and complaints
1.Complaints connected with deliveries are to be made in writing within 8 days after the goods should have been received by the buyer. If the buyer fails to do so, we consider ourselves to have delivered in accordance with our obligations.
2. If complaints are made in time, and the goods delivered do not meet the terms of the agreement, it is up to us to decide, after receiving the goods back, whether to deliver again (free of charge) or to credit the buyer's account. We are not committed to any further obligations, in particular, not to any compensation.
1. Unless the invoice states otherwise payment is to take place within 30 days after the invoice date.
Possible discounts, in case of cash payment, can be subtracted for payment within the set period, unless one or more other invoices have not been paid.
If the period of payment is exceeded, a 1 % interest is due for every month or part of the month by which the term is exceeded.
A complaint does not postpone the obligation of payment. A settlement of debts is never allowed,
2. All judicial and extra-judicial collection fees are to be paid by the buyer. The extra-judicial fees are at least 15 per cent of the main amount overdue, but with a minimum of € 250,- and are claimable without any further summons as soon as we have handed the claimable debt over to a third party for collection.
1. In case of non-payment of an amount, or discontinuance of payment and if there is cause for reasonable doubt on our part concerning the correct execution of obligations by the buyer, after we have come to the agreement, the buyer is obliged, at our first request, to pay in advance or to give security for payment. If the buyer fails to fulfill this obligation, we will regard it as a default and will be entitled to cancel the agreement completely or partly, without further proof of default or court settlement, in which case we can claim a compensation amount, which is at least the same as the buyer owes us according to the agreement
2. All goods delivered and to be delivered remain our property until all claims we have or shall have with the buyer, for whatever reason, are settled. If the buyer does not comply with any obligation stated in the agreement, we have then right to take the goods back, without any proof of default being required, in which case the agreement is cancelled without a court settlement, and our right to compensation remains.
1. Dutch law applies to all our agreements.
2. Possible disputes will be taken to the Court of the authorized Judge of the city in which we are established and in which we have the right to report a dispute.
No, we only supply to retailers and registered companies.
As a specialist in the field of packaging and decorations you can be sure that we will do everything to send your order. Many of our items are in stock and after we recieve your order, we examine what is currently in stock. (Stock = snapshot) You'll quickly get our message (by email or fax) what is to be delivered and when your order will be sent.
Yes, that is possible . We only ask you to keep our invoice received at your desk (make a copy of it) or near the phone so you can easily call us and give the name, description, and the color of the item. Further we are able to tell you whether it's available or not at that time. Prices can change without prior notice due to changes in raaw material or errors
We see all these pictures on your screen. Do they really look like that as the way they are displayed?
The articles are photographed as good as possible to make sure there's only the slightest difference from the real product. We try to make them look in colour and shape like the original we photograph..
We recommend to visit our website from time to time. Our strength lies among others to add new articles on a frequent basis, new ideas to decorate, interesting prices. That's why we don't use a printed cataloque
On a frequent basis whenever we have something new, our clients will receive our newsletter with the latest information about new lines or items . So you are always updated by us. Of course only when you have indicated with your registrations you wanted to receive that. (go to 'my account' to activate or deactivate this)
Our clients are spread all over the world. Shipping to the US is no big deal and shipments generally take 5-7 working days. We normally use DPD which is a parcelspecialist. Shipping charges cannot be calculated until we have received your order and actually have pack your shipment as there are restrictions on size/weight, etc. for international packages. We need to actually pack the shipment to see how many cartons it will take. Once we have done this, you will be notified by email as to the shipping cost. Sea freight is another option, but this takes appr. 3-4 weeks. Payment is done via wire transfer (SWIFT payment they call this in Europe) For smaller orders, (below €700), payment can also be made through PayPal. As noted above, you won't be able to actually make the wire transfer or the PayPal payment until your order is ready to ship, as final costs will not be known until this point. If you've never done a wire transfer before, it's really very easy. We will provide you with the necessary details to give to your bank. We don't use creditcardpayments nor do we accept cheques. For countries that are a member of the EU, a valid VAT no. is need in order to avoid the Dutch VAT and get an invoice without this VAT. The number is asked at the moment that you register. Please state carefully on which names it's issued there this number must be checked by us.
Tradeaccounts are possible only after evaluation and references. Custommade orders/printingorders or special requests that f.e. require specific/new tools are always payment upfront.
We prefer to keep things simple and easy in use. It also serves as a way of protection. We simply request you to fill in the information* needed, so that next time when you visit us or order, you only fill in the login name and password provided by us. We then know it's you. When finishing your order, you don't need to fill in again all the information like address, tel. number etc.... . It also serves as a way of protecting our collection. For you as well as for us. And .....don't forget...you have access to our photos with prices. Therefore we only are interested in professional people with serious intentions who have companies like our clients. It goes without saying that we'll deal with your information provided in a confidential way.
All Kroese members have the option to opt-out of receiving the newsletter (by email) from us. If you do not wish to receive the newsletter from us we recommend you opt-out. Simply access 'My Account' and unsubscribe.
chocolate boxes, chocolate packaging, gift packaging, gift boxes,ballotins, transparant packaging, clear tubes, PET packaging, PVC packaging, ribbons, tranparant boxes, decorative ribbon, satin ribbon, organza ribbon, woven ribbon, wired ribbon, confectionery ribbon, flowerpicks, baskets, giftbaskets, harmonica bags, hard bottom bags, aluminiumfoil, giftwrap, luxury packaging, filling articles,cosmetic packaging, easter articles, christmas articles, wooden packaging, wooden boxes, giftboxes, printed boxes, personalised labels, personalised ribbon, ribbon with name, ribbon with logo,personalised packaging, decorative articles, picks, bakery packaging, confectionery packaging, chocolate box, confectionery boxes, square gift boxes, rectangular gift boxes, round gift boxes,printed bags, personlised bags, separators, sisal gras, gold carton,patisserie trays, confectionery trays, papercups, caketrays,cakecartons, bespoke packaging, custommade packaging, organza bags, paper bags, decorative bags, fabric bags, truffle packaging,truffle boxes, autumn articles, spring articles, easteregg boxes,halloween articles, confectionery cups, polypropylene bags, made to measure packaging, prints on pvc, windowboxes, cakeboxes,patisserie packaging, chocolate bar packaging, chocolate bar boxes,christmas picks, easter decoration, easter packaging, easterpicks,giftribbons, wooden boxes, wooden packaging, feathers, cupcake packaging,